Sunday, July 20, 2014

Meet Mari Jo

I'm a travel professional and a professional traveler - a digital nomad who helps busy people around the world enjoy their holidays while experiencing the joys of travel myself. 

As The Villa Hunter, I arrange exceptional vacation experiences at private luxury villas and unique accommodations around the world. I make it easy for people to enjoy leisure holidays, romantic getaways, wellness and Yoga retreats, travel plans for weddings and special events, adventure and corporate groups of all sizes. Write to me, marijo (at) thevillahunter (dot) com, describing your dream holiday and I’ll help you make that dream come true!

As student of Yoga and web professional, I happily manage Go Yoga Travel, a great source for yoga retreats, workshops, yoga and spa resorts, wellness holidays and adventure travel to worldwide destinations. These holidays are for beginners and seasoned practitioners alike and are great for solo travelers, couples or groups. The ultimate experience if you're looking for a vacation in a tranquil and nurturing environment. 


I am location independent which means I live and work in different locales throughout the year. I often rent a place long-term to give myself the time and space necessary for my work. One of my favorite ways to get to know a place is by taking care of the homes and pets of people who are on holiday. I love animals and like being a foster mom to pets all over the world. Pets are happy to stay at home, owners are able to enjoy a stress-free holiday and I get to live like a local with a comfortable place to rest my head, do my work and discover a new destination. It's a win-win-win! Check back soon for some fun photos of adventures with my four-legged friends.


Want to know more? Take a look at my websites, The Villa Hunter and 
Go Yoga Travelwhere you can also connect and stay in touch on your favorite social media sites or see where #mojotravels on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment